Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana basically deals with the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines using Mercury, various metals, minerals, and various herbs. It is one of the most important branches of Ayurveda. This subject is a part of the syllabus of the 2nd year B.A.M.S. course. All essential practicals are carried out in the practical laboratory as per the M.U.H.S. syllabus. There is also an in-house Pharmacy where students can gain the practical knowledge of actual preparation of many medicinal preparations
- Built-up a strong foundation for future Ayurvedic Pharmacists & Rasavaidyas
- Preparation of various Ayurvedic formulations to incorporate the practical knowledge among students.
- Arrange visits to various G.M.P. approved Pharmacies, R & D centers & Pharmacy colleges in order to provide advanced knowledge about research activities
- Well-equipped laboratory containing various instruments, charts, models, specimens.
- Well maintained departmental library containing Books & Journals.
- In-house Pharmacy for the preparation of medicines
- Research Laboratory with Quality control unit – It is provided with various Modern Analytical Instruments