Kriya sharir is the basic subject of Ayurveda, which initiates learning of Ayurveda at primary level for the students of first BAMS. This subject deals with all the basic knowledge and siddhantas as well as clinical examination of normal individual. Our aim is to highlight this basic knowledge and to give new scientific approach to students to polish their skills of Ayurveda and making them compatible to apply in clinical practice.
- To make the students learned so that they should be able to explain-
- The basic concepts of Human Physiology in Ayurveda..
- Describe the fundamentals of contemporary physiology related to all organ systems along with the important links between these systems.
- To analyse and record the fundamental parameters related to physiology like Deha Prakriti, Dhatu Sara, Dosha equilibrium etc. in an healthy individual.
- Well equipped laboratory and museum with all the required equipments, instruments, charts, specimens and posters.
- Well equipped departmental Library