Kayachikitsa is the subject taught in the final year B.A.M.S. Professional Degree course, it is the important basic clinical subject of Ayurveda. It mainly deals with diagnosis & treatment of general diseases such as osteoarthritis, Hypertension, Geriatric diseases etc. Department is having well qualified, studious co-operative and experienced staff.
- To provide assured quality education by integrative teaching, empowering skills, hands on training, empowering skills, hands on training
- To promote scientific temper for research work in Ayurveda
- To provide excellent experience & services to the society
- Tutorial hall for group discussion, integrative teaching & special case presentation
- Regular Interactive Discussion on the basic Commentaries of Compendia is conducted in the department.
- Department takes part in various Health checkup camps organized by Institution.
- Case presentations and clinical meetings to keep the knowledge up to date
- Well-equipped OPD & IPD with well-trained medical staff
- Special work on vata vyadhi & skin diseases
- Monthly medical checkup & specialties camps