Panchakarma department is a highly important subject of ayurveda. Panchakarma is the process of purification, rejuvenation, cleansing and balancing human body. Panchakarma is a combination of five therapeutic methods. Panchakarma therapy increases digestive fire, alleviates diseases, activates the body and mind functions, creates a healthy mind and body, potentiates pleasantness of sensory organs, builds the body, enhances complexion of the body, creates an atmosphere of pleasantness in the body and mind.
- Department is taking effort to guide students to learn authentic Panchakarma Procedures in a Practical way.
- We strive hard to treat chronic disorders by way of Panchakarma therapy.
- We follow Standard Operating Procedures while conducting Panchkarama as per Samhita.
- We have well equipped and maintained Panchakarma Department. Highly qualified consultant doctors consult the patients in our O.P.D. and access Prakriti Parikshan and their health problems thoroughly.
- All procedures are carried out by trained therapists under the guidance of specialists
- Panchakarma is a highly progressing branch as a lot of patients are achieving healthy status of life.
- Apart from curing several obstinate and otherwise incurable diseases, these specialized therapies are capable of rejuvenating the body for preservation and promotion of Positive health and prevention of diseases.
- We have prepared charts and models for easy theoretical understanding